Saturday 8 August 2015

Lavinia Challenge Anything but a card

August Challenge for blog.laviniastamps.com




Anything but a card.  I decided to make a gift tag.  I used the above stamp set.  I love the sea horse stamp, so I started with that.  I embossed in gold, then I used the Jellyfish tentacles to make an edge all around.  I thought it needed more so cut a slightly larger piece of black card and repeated the tentacle stamping in a different colour.  I used black fun foam to the top panel to give a bit of height.

Products Used
Lavinia Stamp set.
Black card.
WOW fluorescent pink embossing powder, Regular
WOW fluorescent blue embossing powder, Regular.
Gold Razzle Dazzle embossing powder.
X-Cut rectangle nesting dies.
Dovecraft embossing stamp pad. Perfectly clear.
Pom poms from e-bay.

7 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the jellyfish tentacles, a lovely tag. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I love the stamp set :)

      Delete
  2. Oh what a pretty Tag this is ..... Good Luck in the Lavinia Challenge and thanks for entering !!! Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to comment on my tag. It's great to see lovely comments. :)

      Delete
  3. A lovely, colourful tag! I love your use of the tentacles too, very clever! Good luck and thank you for sharing with us! Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great design idea!! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us in the Lavinia Challenge, and good luck. Hugs, Pauline, DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....